New Hampshire Attorney General John Formella, in a news conference on Tuesday, said the source of the calls were linked to two businesses: Life Corporation and Lingo Telecom. Formella said the investigation is ongoing and suggested it involves additional entities other than Life Corporation and Lingo Telecom. “We have issued a cease-and-desist letter to Life Corporation that orders the company to immediately desist violating New Hampshire election laws. “I’m not going to give you an exact number but I can say it’s beyond the two – it’s beyond Texas Life Corporation, Walter Monk, and Lingo Telecom. On Monday, the FCC issued a cease-and-desist letter to Lingo Telecom and said both Lingo and Monk’s company, Life Corporation, have previously been warned about apparent illegal robocall violations.